The Maharashtra Common Entrance test or the MHT CET that would be held in the year 2017, is a computer based test for the students who wish to gain admission to the full time two year courses in Postgraduate courses in MBA, MMS, pgdbm and PGDM for the colleges that are government, universities, university departments or unaided, that are situated in the state of Maharashtra.
MH CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have received at least 50% total marks in the previous bachelor’s degree course that they have appeared for. For the candidates from backward classes like SC and ST, the MH CET minimum eligibility should be gaining at least 45% marks.
- The candidate should have studied for at least three years, after their 10 + 2 examination in any discipline, but from the institute that is recognised by the government of India.
- The applicants who are currently in the third year of their graduation courses can also apply.
- The candidates from the state of Maharashtra, who have appeared for other entrance examinations like CAT, GMAT, CMAT, latest MAT, XAT, ATMA, etc can be eligible for applying in the all India seats quota, if they fulfill the other MH CET eligibility requirements. These candidates need to mention this while filling the online application forms.
See more :-
- MHT CET 2017 Admission forms for medical/ engineering download
- MHT CET 2017 Best reference books list
- How to crack MHT CET 2017
- MHT CET tips and tricks/last minute [13 tips]