Like any entrance test MHT CET 2017 is going to be a difficult exam to clear and score well in. We are going to list some tips to help you to clear MHT CET.
How to crack MH CET 2017
- One of the best ways is to plan your whole preparation duration right at the beginning down to each day with targets on chapters that you wish to finish, revise and papers you want to practice.
- Prepare well for chapters with high marks weightage. Check Weightage here MHT CET Chapter wise marks weightage.
- Be truthful to yourself about your plus and minus points. If speed is something you need to work on then make sure you plan more practice sessions. If you need guidance then it is better to join a coaching class instead of trying to do home study.
- Be well versed with the complete syllabus and examination format so that you can keep track of what you have covered and what is balance.
- You should know the MHT CET exam format well so that you know how to study for the exam.
- Make sure that you register yourself on the official sites of DMER and other related sites so that you get all the latest notifications regarding the exam to avoid last minute surprises.
- Do not study to just cramp data in your mind. That way you will become very stressed and not able to retain much even after long hours of study. Your study plan has to include short breaks to do something you enjoy doing other than studies. Please take into account family functions and festivals while planning your study routine.
- In the last few days before the actual exam do not increase the number of hours as it will only harm your progress. Retain the same rhythm and avoid starting new chapters in the last days. If for any reason you were not able to cover a topic earlier, it’s better to ignore it and concentrate on perfecting something which you already know.
- MHT CET tips and tricks/last minute [13 tips]
- MHT CET 2017 important dates
- MHT CET Chapter wise marks weightage
You can easily crack Maharashtra CET by following the instruction given above. We also suggest you to check more pages on this website to get details about syllabus, pattern and exam dates etc.