Before deciding on the kind of entrance examination you wish to sit in, you need to know the admission criteria for the same. So, if you are thinking of sitting for the MHT CET 2018, you would need to know the eligibility criteria beforehand. It is important to read up on the MH CET admission procedure as the candidate who does not meet the criteria, would not be allowed to sit in the examination. Also, the candidate should have given correct information in their application form, else they would be rejected from the MH CET 2018 admission procedure.
MH CET 2018 admission process
In order to sit for the exam and not be disqualified, it is necessary to study the eligibility criteria properly. The candidates who are rejected, will not be refunded the money that they have already paid.
MHT CET 2018 admission process
- All the candidates should be born on or after 1st October 1990.
- But, if the candidate is applying for the SC/ST or PWD categories, they can be born on or after the year 1985.
- All the candidates must have fulfilled all the terms and conditions that are mentioned in the eligibility criteria of the JEE Main 2018 examination.
- The candidate must have completed their 10+2 with science specialization with at least 50% marks.
- The subjects that the candidate must have studied physics and maths as compulsory subjects and should have studied at least one of the following: chemistry, biology, computer science and biotechnology.
- MHT CET 2018 Best reference books list
- How to crack MHT CET 2018
- MHT CET tips and tricks/last minute [13 tips]
- MHT CET 2018 important dates
- MHT CET Chapter wise marks weightage